Saturday, May 3, 2008

12.55pm: "Hi lynn, please call me back. It important"
2.05pm: "Hi lynn, I still regard y as a friend, so call me back. I have shown my board directors of the things u have posted. U have defamed the company reputation n will result to losses. They will not hesitate to take legal actions against u. We will warrant a lawyer letter to u and another to yr sch. So do call me back, otherwise my lawyer will go to your house on wed! I have given them yr house address. if i don't hear from u today. We will warrant the letter to your school of your doing. Don't make me to go to that extent."
2.20pm: "U may think that this is a simple blog for u to vent ur frustration. But have u thought of the consequences? Now its not as simple as u think. U went too far lynn...... I am going to call u at 3pm. Please answer. Thank u."
7.36pm: "Do know that what u r doing is a personal attack! Since u want it this way. Than even if I were to lose everything. I will play with you. Even if I have to start all over again, I will make sure yr school will know of it. Trust me!"

And the best of it all...

23.38pm: ...I didn't do anything to hurt u at all......I will never do anything to hurt people.

*Speechless* What else can I say?
PS: Members of TTA, Sorry, I didn't want to waste my time on this jerk. His last sms...I didn't know to laugh or to cry... Haiz...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh-oh... he threatened to sue u??!! What a bastard... dun scared dun scared... at most i'll empty my savings to save u.

Anonymous said...

Dear Princess,

Happened to see this blog from somewhere and i feel deeply sorry that you have to cross path with such a person.

Do not be threatened by him. First of all, lawyers do not make house call. Heh.. Unless it is a really serious case. If it is a simple case, they will only issue letter to inform you that they are taking it to the court. He makes me wanna laugh for thinking that educators are stupid enough, not to know anything about law.

From what i have seen, what you have posted here do not amount to flaming. It kinda make me wonder if the company in his msg meant him alone. I do not believe that the company will spend $$ to hire a lawyer to help him to fight a case which i do not know what he can sue for.

From his tone, he sounds more like he is having a panic attack, knowing that his ugly actions will be known all over cyberspace and he could no longer cheat on other girls.

The best way is to ignore him and allow me to say, he is such a loser.

The Princess said...

Thanks hearts(r u xinyu?)and another gal(tho i dunno who u are), it's nice to know there are pple who cared enough to show ur concern. It's pple like you who made this world a better place. thanks a million... :)

Anonymous said...

Yup gal, agree that you shouldn't back down and allow his empty threats to scare you...

But you should just ignore him. Like I said, I have this picture of him sweating away as he ponders what your next step will be, when your next post will be, but all this while, you will coolly brush off his comments and msg and lead a normal and happy life without being influenced at all.

That could be the best 'revenge' already.

Don't waste your time composing replies to him. I won't even waste my spit on him.