Thursday, March 20, 2008

Give me your best! Settle for nothing lesser.

Dear Princess,

I know this may sound cliche, but to be honest you changed my life. From the moment I knew you. I knew you were a gift from God.
You constantly shower me with unconditional love and you always understand my shortcomings without criticism. Just looking at you is enough to make me happy. You have made me the happiest I have ever been.
You are sincere, caring, loving lady, and I wouldn't trade you for the world. My life is now full of promise, every day is worth looking forward to, and it’s all because of you. You made me become a better person.
We have known each other for awhile, and I have cherished every moment since day 1. Thinking about our future fills me with anticipation and excitement.
Our life together is already amazing, and together it will only get better and better. I will forever be grateful that you came into my life and made all my dreams come true.

No comments: