Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Her valentine's day present from me




From the start, i knew that she was the one.
Than again people often ask. How do you know she is the ONE? Well, it is such a simple question yet people get so confused over it. Just try and you will know isnt it! If we never try, than how do we know? So i tried and the first gift i gave to her was the lovely lilies.




On the eve of Valentine's day, she sms me saying. I got a gift for you, check your email in 10mins. I was so excited that, what is this woman trying to do. The best part was, i was in my colleague appartment dining.

It was a email with a powerpoint attached. And it was the best gift i ever had. It had pictures of her posting with food, its winter here and she brought me sunlight with her smile and i will never be sad. Cos she is there to make me smile!


No comments: