Sunday, April 6, 2008

The Past Week

 

Bear Bear called just now...and he was especially sweet to tell me that i would have noticed, he did not communicate much with me for the past week when he returned. It's not that he's trying to run away from me (well, he saw my fat fat pic) and anyway he hasn't met up with the real me yet, so... not possible to run away... but that he has been so busy the past week, and of course, working at such unearthly hours would have affected his availability to call me...

Well, thank you Bear Bear Daniel Martin Wongfor your reassuring words. I did notice, of cos i noticed, and how bear bear has stop calling me dear, darling... and stopped saying he missed me n he loves me... I take it as that now that he has returned to sg, surrounded by family and friends... he probably won't need me as much. Of course I understand that he's been really busy, and it's tough having to work such long hours... dun think he has had a proper rest ever since he came back from frankfurt, upon completion of his training for Commerzbank.

Bearbear, upon his return went to his new rental flat in tanglin halt, but was dismayed at the condition it's in. He could not get used to the weather and has been feeling sweaty and hot... boi boi kept barking whenever strangers walked past, he's also trying to get used to his new habitat. Bear Bear was supposed to meet me on 31st March, but I fell sick, so he met up with his cousins before going to the HOSPITAL to visit his friend's mother who is warded in ICU. When he called me and say he's really tired but he still has to send his friends back cos he was driving that day, my heart aches for this man, Daniel Martin Wong who always places his friends and family before himself.

0_pics0140_25Bearbear's table at work... super cool...

We postponed the meeting to Tuesday, so he went for work first before he's supposed to meet me. But hiaz... not feeling ready, I asked BearBear if he has work to do, he should feel free to go clear his work first. BearBear said if I'm still not ready to meet him, then maybe he'll go for dinner with his German colleagues from Commerzbank as that's the last day they end at 5pm and can go for dinner together, but it's all not confirmed so he'll inform me by 3pm. Later Bearbear msg to say he'll meet up with ME! (Thank you Bear Bear for choosing me over ur colleagues...) but i declined... thinking i need more days to lose wt and also allow him to have bonding time with his colleagues. So bear bear ended up having dinner with his German bosses from Commerzbank at Newton (cos it's cheaper! he said)and later brought them to eat durians. He drove back to his old holland house unknowingly... before he realised he's no longer staying there. It must have been painful for him *Hugs bear bear... bear with it a little while more ok?*

0_pics0145_25Bear Bear's Colleagues.

 

I went for course at TN on Wednesday, skipped RS lesson. Then went to chop off my locks. (pls see picture in previous entry).... haha though feels quite weird but i'm also rather excited at spotting a new hairstyle. Was greeting with laughter and comments from EVERYBODY when i returned to sch on Thursday... shows how different I must have looked. Well, comments ranged from the negative to positively affirming! haha... well... i guess it takes some getting used to.... BearBear met up with his partners to settle some stuffs...

Thursday, was a traumatic day for me.... i went home in the rain cos i left my hp at home that day...i felt uneasy as i could not contact bearbear... and wonder if he did sms or call me..went home in the rain, just to get hold of my phone.... when i reached hm, another shock awaits... first of all no msgs or missed calls from bearbear, secondly, i could not reply ying's msg! then i finally realised what's happened! my request to have my line terminated has been granted! except that i wasn't ready for it to be terminated.... haiz.... *it has got to do with me being greedy* but i shall leave this story for another day... anyway i called bearbear using my house phone... then decided to go and get a new phone and a new line from another operator... aft a long wait and told lots of stuff out of stock, i got another shock that the line could not be activated yet. Arrrrrghhhhh... I went to get M1's $88 deal, consisting of a motorola hp and a Mcard cos it could be activated instantly... well, sure there are other options, but after such a long day... could not be really bothered bout the options... haha. Anyway, bearbear if u need a phone without camera function, that is available for ur use...

This blog is getting long, shall blog abt my visit to the keppel bay area on friday and to chinatown on sat again soon.... bye and please take care bear bear dear :)

No comments: