Thursday, April 10, 2008

U R soooo sweeeeet

Baby_Kiss_3

Awww just wanna drop a short note to say today Bear Bear called me when i was slaving away in the staff room. He asked when i'll be going home and he's around my area and he can give me a lift back home.

But i still have work to complete in sch, coupled with the fact that i looked like hell after a long, tiring day. Think Bear Bear hasn't recovered as well and should give him rest time whenever possible.

Bear Bear called a second time and said it's gonna rain soon and if i can leave by 5.45, he can give me a lift... this despite him having a frustrating day with the S-telco and a phone which is perpectually out of stock.

I dun think i can make it by that time and again, i looked like s*** today...

But it's a very thoughtful gesture and I really appreciate the thought. haha but then i may get addicted to Bear Bear picking me up from sch and get so pampered and comfortable...i'm still very much a bus and mrt girl, taxis in the morn... haha...

Thank you, Bear Bear dear!

No comments: